Posted: Oct 22, 2021
Posted: Oct 22, 2021
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech, Stimulation
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Runge, Texas, United States
Wood is currently seeking an Artificial Lift Technician in the Runge, TX area to perform Artificial Lift installations and pulls, routine checks, and troubleshooting.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Primary Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Provides instruction and technical support to customer personnel in the proper handling and operating procedures of ALs.
- Performs basic well production analysis and repair of AL equipment and tests, splices, and repairs cable.
- Prepares paperwork to include IFTA reports, billable and non-billable hours, and mileage.
- Trains and coaches new hires in basic principles.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain mechanical performance of truck used in transportation to and from the field.
- Train and mentor lower level technicians at the well site.
Skills / Qualifications
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3-4 years of experience in artificial lift operations.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.