Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking an Asset Integrity Analyst
for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
You will be part of a Calgary based team responsible for ongoing development and implementation of our Asset Integrity programs in regard to pressure equipment, tanks and pressure relief values. Our client maintains an inventory of 93,500 pressure equipment assets and 34,000 tanks. The responsibilities of the Asset Integrity Analyst include, but are not limited to the following:
Owner User Program - Pressure Equipment, Tanks, PRD's and Piping
- Maintain and continually improve processes related to the data management system (Maxi-Trak) for pressure equipment, tanks, PRD's and piping.
- Develop training manuals and material for Integrity Field Data Technicians to ensure consistent and accurate procedures are followed.
- Work with Integrity Field Data Technicians to ensure all critical documentation such as inspection reports, service reports, inventory checks and other Integrity related data are gathered and documented in Maxi-Trak database.
- Responsible for data implementation and tracking for acquired assets associated with Owner User Program.
- Responsible for Asset Inventory Electronic Submission Reports and QMS submissions to the provincial regulators; ABSA, TSBC and TSASK.
- Responsible for Electronic Submission Reports (ESR) process which includes audit of applicable data before submission to jurisdictional regulator with a strong focus in Alberta working with ABSA.
- Work together with the Calgary Integrity Group, Field Integrity groups and any other Canadian Natural stakeholders in regards to Maxi-Trak database guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate with jurisdictional regulators and other Canadian Natural groups to ensure Calgary Asset Integrity is aware of any addition or changes to Canadian Natural pressure equipment inventory and all associated data is received and available within a reasonable timeframe.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements to data processes to create value for the company and improve efficiency for database users.
• Strong background in database management and the human processes required for maintaining database integrity
• Proficiency in spreadsheets and software applications is essential
• Demonstrate strong planning, organizing, prioritizing and project management skills
• Must be able to handle multiple large projects on a timely basis in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal is essential
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.