Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Service Representative
for our Fishing and Re Entry division
. You will act as a liaison between customers and various departments assisting customers through the process. You will provide pricing and delivery of information.
You will have responsibility for responding to complex inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services.
- To provide customer service internally and externally, this includes pre-job planning and ensuring proper equipment and techniques are applied specific to each customer's conditions.
- Providing technical support to Customers, Field Operations, Calgary Sales and Management
- Ensuring all job related charges are accounted for when on call - both from the field and shop operations.
- Open hole and Cased hole fishing
- Computer skills / JDE knowledge
- English communication skills both written and verbal
- Management and supervisory skills
- Proactive planning skills
- Multi tasking skills
- Safety orientated
- Knowledge of downhole oilfield equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Drilling Rig, Service Rig and Coil Tubing rig's operations.
- Familiar with Journey Management procedures and Policies.
- Minimum 8 years related oilfield experience.
- Previous experience in Fishing and Re Entry