Inventory & Supply Lead Pressure Measurement & Calibration Electro-mechanical Assembly
Do you enjoy implementing meticulous inventory processes to continuously drive improvements?Are you naturally analytical and passionate about leading accurate and detailed reporting?Join our Druck team!
Druck, a Baker Hughes business, delivers world-class expertise, excellence and reliability in the toughest environments. Druck's pressure sensors and test and calibration instruments provide our customers with the highest performance, stability, quality, accuracy, and quickest response in any environment. What began in 1972 as a small business in Leicester, UK has grown into a global pressure-measurement business recognized as a world leader serving a wide range of applications for customers in more than 70 countries.Partner with the best
As an Inventory & Supply Lead you will take day to day responsibility for the management and reporting of the Leicester site inventory and work in partnership with the Sales and Operational Planning process to ensure that the Druck inventory is optimised for Customer demand.
Reporting to and working in close collaboration with the Materials Manager you will be responsible for: -
Fuel your passion
- Leading the day-to-day management of the site inventory, root cause analysis of issues, companywide material obsolescence, disposal process and supporting the planning team to review and optimise inventory levels, achieve KPI's, stock-turn targets, supply chain performance and implementation of robust process fixes and improvement projects
- Reducing the number of days stock is held to achieve appropriate inventory levels supporting our Customers' needs
- Improving inventory accuracy of WIP/Shop floor stock through management of weekly cycle counting across all areas
- Working with the Planning Manager on inventory related aspects of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects and delivery of new product to Customer request dates
- Working with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Leader and Materials Manager to drive achievable demand and supply plans through proactive involvement with the Commercial process.
- Collaborate with the Druck facility in China and the Service Centres and Sales offices across the world to optimise inventory where required
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have experience of working within a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Have exposure to or a good understanding of all aspects of the supply chain including raw materials, production, logistics and lean manufacturing
- Show acute attention to detail and accuracy in your approach and demonstrate finely tuned analytical and concise numerical skills
- Be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel with experience of using SAP
- Be a motivated, organised and flexible individual with a collaborative 'can do' attitude
- Show clear and agile communication skills and be able to engage with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Have an ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise workload and respond to urgent requirements in a timely manner
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Regular home working possible with good access to office (usually 1 day per week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day to suit stakeholder management customer requirements and internal clients
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.