Skills: Civil Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Italy
Wood is looking for a Civil/Structural Engineer for design and coordination of projects at different phases (feasibility, FEED, EPC - grass root and revamping) to be carried out in Milan office on permanent basis. Visit to Client, surveys at sites, short and long assignment may be required, depending on project.
Candidates, with reference to Civil and Structural discipline, should:
- Understand the project drivers as advised by management and ensure focus keeping during implementation
- Understand and implement client expectations
- Understand all relevant client and associated Engineering Standards
- Understand the Local standards as they apply to the engineering work and review compliance with Client Engineering Standards
- Participate in engineering discussions in resolution of issues
- Understand the working of the 3D engineering environments
- Participate to model reviews
- Review of engineering deliverables provided by Other, calculations and drawings prior to release
Skills / Qualifications
- Good writing and communication skills
- Italian (mother tongue) and fluent in English
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering
- Good knowledge in structural and foundation design and in calculation in seismic areas
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.