Application Engineer, Flexible Pipe Systems OnshoreAre you an engineer with a commercial focus?Do you like working in collaborative teams?Join our Flexible Pipe Systems team
Our team designs, manufactures and installs reinforced thermoplastic pipes for transporting hydrocarbons and industrial applications. Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.Partner with the best
You will provide technical knowledge and support for commercial and sales activities. you will be responsible for customer support for all product applications including new installs and operation of existing installations. We expect you will represent the company in technical forums, conferences, and customer sites.
As an Application Engineer, FPS Onshore, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical expertise and develops technical solutions as part of the pre-ITO (requisition) process while interfacing with the commercial team.
- Possessing a deep understanding of relevant markets and customer economic value that aid winning bid strategies.
- Considering contract and internal policies and procedures. Calculating of plant, system, and equipment performance and efficiency.
- Working with documentation of technical specifications & costing elements for further contract execution phases.
- Working together with business leadership, specifying needs, communicating about project approach, and presenting outcomes of research done.
- Providing technical recommendations and guidance to customers on installation and use of Thermoflex RTP pipe.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have relevant technical qualifications from an accredited university or
- Have demonstrable customer-facing experience.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills both in Russian and English.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
- Extended breaks over quiet periods
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.