Education: Masters Degree
Location: Brussels, Belgium
At Eni, we are looking for a Contracting Officer (French & English speaking) within Eni SpA Belgian Branch in Brussels, Belgium. You will be responsible for supporting commercial functions towards their relationship with the clients, including direct participation in the negotiation of non-standard contracts. You will be reporting to Pricing & Option Structuring Team Manager.
About Eni SpA Belgian Branch
We are an energy company employing more than 33,000 people in 71 Countries in the world. We are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development, and production, as well as in the supply, trading, and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels, and chemical products. Eni's strategies, resource allocation processes, and conduct of day-by-day operations underpin the delivery of sustainable value to our shareholders and, more generally, to all of our stakeholders, respecting the countries where the company operates and the people who work for and with Eni. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people, and in recognizing that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organization is something to be cherished.
As a member of the Contract Structuring Team at Eni SpA Belgian Branch you will be responsible for:
- Drafting gas sales standard contracts aimed at European markets (France, Benelux, ....) and amending them to implement specific customer requests.
- Supporting the development of new product schemes and new business development in European markets.
- Collaborating with ICT department for implementation of new internal system
- Constant interfacing with all company internal stakeholders;
- Supporting commercial functions towards their relationship with the clients;
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Master's degree in law or Economics.
- Experience in a company or a commercial law firm.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English outstanding
- Knowledge of communication, negotiation, and convincing skills are excellent.
- Team player
- Analytical, methodical, accurate and critical mindset.
- Training of some weeks is foreseen in the Pricing & Option Structuring Team in Milano.
- French or bilingual French/Dutch.
Brussels , Belgium.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.