Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Payroll
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Grangemouth, Scotland, United Kingdom
At Eni, we are looking for an HR Planning and Payroll Advisor within Versalis International in Grangemouth, United Kingdom. You will be responsible for completing the Payroll process, main HR policies, Workforce Planning, and Reporting.
About Versalis International
Versalis is an international subsidiary of Eni specializing in the production of chemicals. We lead the market in a range of businesses including plastics and rubbers alongside a fast-growing bio-based business. We pursue our goals through product innovation, reducing energy consumption, and a relentless focus on safeguarding our people and the environment both inside and outside our facilities.
As a member of the Human Resources Team at Versalis International you will be responsible for :
Processing Versalis UK and Versalis International payrolls in conjunction with ADP Streamline Payroll Company
- Providing all monthly permanent employee changes including salary changes, deductions, Student Loans, salary sacrifice, and personal detail changes
- Providing all variable payments including overtime, bonus payments, allowances, etc
- Providing Statutory payments (SMP, SPP, SSP, etc) -in line with HMRC rates/guidelines
- Completing checking and reconciliations
- Ensuring the monthly Payroll processing deadline is met.
- Providing First line support for payroll queries
- Preparing Payment requests for all third party payments including ADP, HMRC, Unions
- Providing Finance with journal reports for uploading to SAP
- Supporting finance with payroll inquiries related to general ledger payroll costs
- Payroll reporting P45s's to leavers, P60's at Tax Year-end
- P11D's and PAYE Settlement Agreement for HMRC
- Monthly Auto-enrollment assessment and pension uploads to AVIVA Corporate Platform
- Ordering/Processing invoice for Sodexo Childcare Vouchers
- Director's Remuneration
- Benefits Monitor System
- Provide all variable payments including overtime, bonus payments, allowances, etc
- Equalization of EE and ER Social Charges
- Checking of Invoices in relation to social charges
- Collecting YE information to be sent to Tax Specialists for preparation of Tax Return
- Preparing payment requests for any Tax to be paid
- Assist in preparing quarterly reporting of People Movement (IN and OUT report)
- Assist in preparing quarterly Vacancy Plan
Meet with all new employees to check/communicate the following:
- Pay date and Overtime offset Annual Leave/Bank Holidays, Sickness Reporting, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Pension Scheme (Provider, Rates and Starting on the Scheme), Life Assurance.
- Occupational Health, Nurse and Doctor Visits
- Provision of Workwear, Personal Locker Laundry Lockers
- Emergency Response Team Review (Operators & Fitters)
Monitoring absence in line with Company Sick Pay Scheme/Absence Policies
- Updating people movements in the Hre system
- Average Employee by Month Report
- Indaco - Versalis International Hours
- Starters/Leavers to IT
- Expatriate Cost of Labour Report in HRE
- Organization Chart
- Monthly Hre reports for Departmental use
Catering, Cleaning, and Workwear contracts
- Liaising with Contract Manager
- Day to Day running of contracts
- Tendering process involvement
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Previous experience, managing payroll, and all related aspects, as well as all reporting and communication connected to payroll both internal and external authorities. Possibly in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge, using information systems dedicated to payroll, the management of time and attendance, and HR systems (ORACLE or similar).
- Familiar with the related labor law (ie absence management, leaves, time and attendance, etc)
- CIPD level 5 or similar
Grangemouth, United Kingdom
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.