Service Operations PlannerPressure Measurement & Calibration Are you passionate about working collaboratively with multi-functional teams?Do you enjoy implementing innovative planning solutions to continuously drive improvements?Join our Druck team!
Druck, a Baker Hughes business, delivers world-class expertise, excellence, and reliability in the toughest environments. Druck's pressure sensors and test and calibration instruments provide our customers with the highest performance, stability, quality, accuracy, and quickest response in any environment. What began in 1972 as a small business in Leicester, UK has grown into a global pressure-measurement business recognized as a world leader serving a wide range of applications for customers in more than 70 countries.Partner with the best
As a Service Operations Planner you will be scheduling work through the calibration lab and repair shop to achieve maximum efficiency and shortest turnaround time (TAT). You will work closely with the operations leader to create capacity plans. You will also work with internal and external customers to schedule assets into the repair workshop and achieve customer demands.
As a Service Operations Planner, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with the internal manufacturing teams to balance supply/demand and to facilitate a services lead time in line with market expectations.
- Reporting the services performance and updates on the agreed metrics to all the site Pilar Line Leaders and Site leadership on weekly basis.
- Working cross functionally with material planning and production teams to co-ordinate service spares requirement and service sales orders to support on time delivery and turnaround time.
- Managing the services spares inventory accurately to avoid under and over stocking
- Forecasting, using available historical data on spares usage, RMA's and other operational data to demand match with the capacity available.
- Monitoring, measuring and analysis of services history, reporting of forecast changes and drivers and key performance indicators to derive clear actions from it.
- Track and analyse supply performance and take leadership in exceptions management.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have exposure to or a good understanding of lean manufacturing principles embracing a Lean A3 culture and be active in leading improvement projects
- Demonstrate good computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Excel and experience of working with ERP systems
- Show agile interpersonal skills and the confidence to engage with peers and stakeholders at various levels to achieve the best outcome for the business.
- Have an ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities workloads, and respond to urgent requirements in a timely manner.
- Have an ability to be clear and timely with communication of customer promise dates and schedule changes.
- Be comfortable working in an environment with high expectations for quality, on-time delivery and deadlines
- Be naturally self-motivated, proactive, and positive.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Regular home working possible with good access to office (usually 2 days per week)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day to suit stakeholder management customer requirements and internal clients
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.