Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Excellent Salary/Benefits
Location: Norwich, England, United Kingdom
What we are Looking for:
NES Fircroft are working with an Oil & Gas Operator to source a Senior Production Chemist. We are searching for an experienced Chemist that can support the Integrity Engineering team with the early detection of corrosion threats and optimisation of asset-wide corrosion inhibition, whilst also providing support for specialised utilisation of chemicals.
What you'll do:
There is responsibility for supporting corrosion modelling, continuous improvement of inhibition processes, control of chemistry and corrosion control matrices (CCCM), chemical analysis and testing and training of personnel in sampling and testing techniques. An understanding of hydrate control and management is required. The role directly supports activities, including microbial contamination control, which ensure client assets remain suitable for service until the projected end of field life dates.
The must haves:
• The minimum requirement for this position is a recognised chemistry degree and demonstrable practical experience in oil and gas upstream production and laboratory analyses and testing
• We are open to candidates with less experience but ideally this role would suit someone that has Ideally over 5 years' experience, in a production chemistry role in upstream oil and gas, or demonstrable experience in chemistry, sampling, analytical tools, and corrosion integrity management.
What we can offer you:
Salary cannot be advertised but give me a call or drop me an email I can share that with you. Other benefits include:
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Life Assurance
• Flexible Benefit Allowance
• Competitive Pension
• Private Medical Insurance
• Discretionary Bonus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.