Key Account Project Manager
BakerHughesC3.ai is a strategic alliance that brings together the technology expertise and fullstream portfolio of Baker Hughes with C3 AI's unique AI software for enabling digital transformation of the oil and gas industry.Partner with the best
BH Project Managers work directly with customers' project/program leaders and managers and other stakeholders to drive successful delivery of projects and BH products. We have taken on the global challenge of transforming our company into a sustainable, zero-carbon footprint organization and we are leading our industry into the future.Recent examples of successful engagements include predictive maintenance on capital equipment, supply chain optimization, manufacturing yield optimization, customer spend prediction, and equipment lifetime optimization. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
As a Key Account Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading a project team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with customers' team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, DevOps, Maintenance and Support.
- Diving into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, platform, applications and data integration, quality assurance, issue debugging and resolution, deliver trainings).
- Tracking, anticipating and addressing challenges before they become risks.
- Developing polished deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Advising customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to BHC3 solutions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Project management experience.
- Experience in delivery of enterprise PaaS/SaaS solutions.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with customers' project/program managers and report to senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.