Skills: Field Service Tech
Other Skills: tubular services
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Service Delivery Coordinator (Tubular Services)
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Tubular Services product line is a vital player in this oil & gas industry.
Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will ensure that we maximize short and long-term revenue. You'll oversee the on-time delivery, contract adherence and payment for our customers. In this dynamic role, you'll coordinate job activities across organizational boundaries, ensuring delivery to our customers.
As a Service Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and customer satisfaction
- Forecasting and scheduling to maximize effective and efficient use of people and resources
- Leading, developing and providing a project resources team to execute strategies for the management of customer projects
- Building successful long term customer relationships that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and contract growth
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Supervising everyday working of operating process and increase efficiency of workers for various growth-oriented programs.
- Maintaining and provide efficient backup and ensure achievement of all internal and external needs.
- Providing training to workers and provide upgrade to various technical skills.
- Analyzing and identifying all performance related issues and ensure appropriate steps to prevent loss.
- Preparing and maintaining employee attendance records and provide feedbacks to employees on same.
- Developing plans and supervising various meetings and participating in various growth based campaigns.
- Preparing regular reports, performing audit on various operations and evaluate processes as per business requirements.
- Preparing project updates within required timeframe and delegate individual tasks to all employees.
- Analyzing all opportunities and recommending ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Supervising effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Have minimum 5 years' supervisory field experience in Tubular Services
- Have prior experience coordinating field operations
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
- Demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Have ability to work at drill site locations and remote sites
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- The role operates on a working shift pattern
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.