Posted: Nov 02, 2021
Posted: Nov 02, 2021
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
REPORTS TO: Crane Operator
LOCATION: Offshore; Gulf of Mexico
TYPE OF RIG: 6th Generation Semi-Submersible, Sevan Louisiana
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Competitive salary and benefit package
JOB SUMMARY: Participate in vessel loading and unloading activities, helicopter operations and rig move activities.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous military, industrial, construction, agricultural or maritime experience preferred
- 1+ years previous experience in a role on a similar installation
- Safety Training Courses: BOSIET/FOET/THUET, Safe Gulf/Rig Pass, STCW Basic Fire Fighting
- Valid Passport/Driver's License
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Carry out lifting operation duties as directed
- Provide assistance in the mixing of mud chemicals, pit / tank cleaning, and pump room maintenance
- Perform regular steel preparation and painting to maintain the unit
- Carry out helideck duties as instructed
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Ensuring operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
- Maintaining drilling and marine equipment and maintenance records
- Maintaining and operating the mud processing solids control equipment
- Preparing all tubular's, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations
- Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
- Preparation for future drilling operations.
- Organizing and supervising the deck crews.
- Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
- Relieve on drill floor and in other areas as required and directed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PuglisevichUSA is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Roustabout (Gulf of Mexico) Location Puglisevich USA Ltd. EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: