Posted: Nov 02, 2021
Posted: Nov 02, 2021
Skills: Floorhand / Roughneck
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
REPORTS TO: Driller
LOCATION: Offshore; Gulf of Mexico
TYPE OF RIG: 6th Generation Semi-Submersible, Sevan Louisiana
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Competitive salary and benefit package
JOB SUMMARY: Assist with preparing downhole and drilling equipment for upcoming operations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years experience as a Roughneck on a similar installation
- Safety Training Courses: BOSIET/FOET/THUET, Safe Gulf/Rig Pass, API RP 2D Qualified Rigger, Well Control Level 1
- Valid Passport/Driver's License
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Conducting all drills and checks as required.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Inspect all tools and equipment prior to use ensuring they are in safe operating condition
- Actively participate in well control drills as required
- Make certain all loads leaving the rig floor with the crane are slung / rigged correctly and clean
- Assist in maintaining and running the mud processing solids control equipment
- Perform regular steel preparation and painting to maintain rig floor equipment and structure
- Assist in running and retrieving marine riser and BOP
- Provide assistance with deck operations as and when required
- Effectively use all safety and environmental tools
- Ensuring operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
- Preparation of drilling equipment.
- Operation of drilling equipment and systems as instructed by supervisor.
- Maintaining all drilling related equipment as per instructions and procedures including first line maintenance.
- Handling of tubulars and associated handling equipment as instructed by supervisor.
- Preparing all tubulars, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PuglisevichUSA is an equal opportunity employer.
Puglisevich USA provide qualified personnel to drilling contractors, ensuring continued productivity and efficiency on their offshore rigs. At the same time, we offer candidates the chance to start or continue an exciting career in a dynamic and challenging offshore environment!
We specialize in contract and temporary positions, that could potentially to lead to full time positions. Our main goal is for employees to be successful in obtaining full time employment offshore, in an equal time rotation.
Apply today and let’s chat. This is the best opportunity to start your career offshore!
Make sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter for future opportunities: