Skills: Gas Plant Operations
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Brussels, Belgium
At Eni, we are looking for a Gas Operator within Eni SpA Belgian Branch in Brussels, Belgium . You will be responsible for supporting the Gas Operations team, delivering the gas trading and portfolio value, by scheduling and balancing all the natural gas flows throughout Europe.
About Eni SpA Belgian Branch
We are an energy company employing more than 33,000 people in 71 Countries in the world. We are engaged in oil and natural gas exploration, field development, and production, as well as in the supply, trading, and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels, and chemical products. Eni's strategies, resource allocation processes, and conduct of day-by-day operations underpin the delivery of sustainable value to our shareholders and, more generally, to all of our stakeholders, respecting the countries where the company operates and the people who work for and with Eni. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognizing that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organization is something to be cherished
As a member of the Gas Operations Team in Eni SpA Belgian Branch you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the real-time balance of the gas portfolio within the relevant markets by taking corrective actions on an hourly or daily basis.
- Forecasting the expecting consumption of the customers such as industrial customers, gas-fired power plants, and distribution companies (resellers) within the portfolio.
- Following and interpreting all available information and data utilizing various information and communication tools, within a timely manner (It's a "real-time" function).
- Informing Trading about such information and data; Take part in the 24hrs/7 days shift.
- Be a key representative of the company towards its partners,
- being a central contact point in the delivery of each commercial obligation (Supply, Sales, Trading, Logistics), each transaction is validated and nominated by the Gas Operator.
- Interacting frequently with international contacts: gas suppliers, large-scale industrial clients, international trading parties, and system operators across Europe.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Bachelor's degree - Economy or Accountancy or Informatics
- Experience or knowledge of the energy market industry
- Knowledge of English: Written and Oral, any other language is a plus.
- Availability to work in a 24/7 shift pattern.
- You have an affinity with IT: good knowledge of the MS Office applications.
- You are a team player
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.