Lookinf for a Reliability Vibration Specialist with a minimum of three years Predictive Maintenance and rotating equipment experience. Description
Education and Certifications
- Serves as the predictive maintenance subject matter expert with primary focus on the development and implementation of programs to improve reliability. Provides daily predictive maintenance support to the plant to keep the plant systems operational. Responsible for managing vibration analysis and lube oil analysis programs.
- Works closely with Reliability Engineers, Technical Services, Maintenance Supervisors and Technicians in diagnosis of predictive maintenance related problems in rotating equipment.
- Determines appropriate locations for vibration data collection.
- Collects vibration data on selected equipment, reviews anomalies to determine problem, and make recommendations. Develops and maintains records and routes in vibration analysis software. Effectively manages the vibration analysis software.
- Determines lube oil sampling locations, reviews lube oil analysis reports, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Works with the Reliability Engineers on lubricant selection, consolidation, and lubrication surveys.
- Assists Production Department in preparing operator routes for physical checks and overall vibrations. Monitors the results of operator vibration routes.
- Performs thermo graphic scans of electrical, mechanical, and fixed equipment as needed.
- Performs equipment analysis and works with the Reliability Engineers in troubleshooting plant equipment and production problems.
- Supports Root Cause Failure Analysis, prepares failure analysis reports and recommends corrective actions.
- Conducts diagnostic studies and provides detailed analysis of equipment condition.
- Develops and prepares reports to notify operations and maintenance of equipment health and recommends remaining time to mandatory shutdown or failure of equipment.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and assistance in planning and coordinating work for the Maintenance Department. Works with maintenance and operations on predictive maintenance issues when they occur; have vision and ability to create quality solutions for any problems.
- Develops working relationships with other department personnel within the plant in order to seek out opportunities that will add value to each job completed.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety, security, health and environmental incidents are prevented through frequent job observations and assessments. Responsible for developing or collecting information in support of permit requirements as assigned.
- Perform other activities as requested.
: ISO Category-II vibration certification preferred, Category-I minimum. Experience:
A minimum of three (3) years of experience with Predictive Maintenance and rotating equipment in an industrial setting in operations is required. Recent experience with LNG is preferred, however, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experience may be acceptable.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.