Would you like to lead a team delivering essential services to our customers in the field? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Join our Waygate team!
Our Waygate Technologies Team is the global leader in Non-Destructive Testing. We ensure safety, quality, and productivity to customers around the world. We help our customers enhance their digital transformation by supplying state-of-the-art data and analytics insights for their products and processes. Our Inspection Team provides Remote Visual Inspection and advanced robotic services. Partner with the best
You will be responsible as our Contact Person for Customers and internal stakeholders in your Area.
Responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. You will also develop a yearly plan for the department. You will be involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
As a Level III NDT Field Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Creating a strong Network with Customers, local Authorities and the entire NDT Society.
- Developing field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
- Developing short- and long-range forecasts for region resource needs, and resource development through advance level training
- Communicating and presenting technical information self-assuredly and efficiently to senior business leaders and other stakeholders
- Reviewing and maintaining project plans and progress to ensure projects are successfully delivered on-time and in budget
- Overseeing a portfolio of regionally diverse clients to ensure ongoing and new customer requirements are met
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related subject or demonstrate, good, equivalent, similar work experience
- Demonstrate good experience in Resource Management
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others
- Have lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact with ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to lead programs / projects
- Have several of experience in NDT Field engineering
- Have various NDT Level 3 and API 510 Certification
- Have full professional proficiency in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.