Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Weatherford currently have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Group Manager to join the team in Stavanger, Norway. Duties and responsiblities are below -
- Leading and supervising the team of project engineers and operation technicians.
- Drive competency development within the group, and ensure sufficient capacity.
- Ensure all project forecasts and budgets are kept up to date.
- Actively work for zero harm to personnel, and to minimize Non-productive time.
- Work with Technical Sales and operation manager to identify and target new opportunities.
- Assist Technical Sales during tenders.
- Cooperate with Global product lines to tweak and develop products suitable for the NCS.
- Participate in incident investigations (Synergies, CPARs etc).
- Actively evaluate inventory vs activity and minimize inventory levels.
- Ensure processes and procedures are in place, updated and aligned with global policies.
- Technical support for project engineers/operations technicians.
- Track KPIs and look for improvements.
- Relevant Bachelor/Master technical degree - Mechanical, Petroleum, Reservoir, Economics etc.
- 10+ years experience with Completions, Production and/or Well Services.
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, WELS, JD Edwards, Power BI etc).
- Extensive relevant experience can compensate for lack for formal degree.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English languages - written and spoken.
- Must be responsible with good t eam spirit and good cooperation skills.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Flexible with regards to work tasks and working hours.