RESERVOIR SIMULATION ENGINEER Location:
Spring, TX, US Job Role Summary
ExxonMobil is seeking qualified and experienced individuals to provide reservoir engineering technical support and expertise to its oil and gas development projects and production operations. The candidates will be responsible for working with multi-discipline teams to support optimal asset development and operation, leveraging fundamental reservoir engineering skills in reservoir description, development planning, opportunity generation and production optimization. Job Role Responsibilities
Individuals will provide simulation support to global asset teams in the following areas:
- Planning, evaluation and/or execution of field development / drill well programs
- Identifying key reservoir uncertainties and providing recommendations to mitigate risks
- Improving reservoir description through fluid analysis, core evaluation, well testing interpretation, and production performance analysis
- Conducting production forecasts and reserves assessments to support development/depletion planning and production optimization opportunities
- Developing and/or leveraging new reservoir engineering technologies to support business solutions
Candidates should be self-motivated and focused on achieving business results through a multi-discipline team. Demonstrated teamwork and communication are essential. Technical skill requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering - preferably Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Nearest Major Market:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Reservoir Engineering
- Expertise in reservoir simulation using Eclipse/INTERSECT, including developing and updating/history matching models.
- Previous experience in analytical performance prediction, asset development and depletion planning, reserves assessment, reservoir surveillance & optimization, volumes forecasting, economic analysis and data management.
- Exposure to pressure transient tests, fluid sampling and analysis, secondary recovery, core analysis and petrophysics will provide additional advantage.
Houston Job Segment:
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.