Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest quality?Would you like to take ownership of a team delivering service and maintenance to our customers?Join a team that delivers essential services
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, monitor, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations.Partner with the best
As On-Site Services Specialist with Digital Solutions, you'll travel to client sites, assisting them with installations or ongoing service provision. You will be involved with commissioning new systems and maintaining products and systems.
As a On-Site Services Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing services that will range in scope from Plant Asset Management System commissioning and maintenance from transducers to computer and software systems for Machinery Monitoring, Protection, and Management Systems.
- Participating as regional service team member and perform installations, commissioning and troubleshooting of Bently Nevada Hardware & Software Products and Solutions at customer locations.
- Providing customers with technical direction and/or project management and Perform discovery session on site with Key account customers and to strengthen Bently Nevada Installed base activities.
- Meeting timely completion of standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements alongside ensuring customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Supporting the business growth initiatives & Make decisions based on business impact and technical data and Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success.
- Assuring projects are executed in accordance within allocated budgets, including direct cost and labor hour management.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Show extensive experience as a field services or maintenance position
- Show willingness and ability to travel 80% of the time
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and team
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Be an experienced problem solver, with a methodical approach to solving complex customer issues
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.