Would you like to be in a team delivering world class service to our customers?Do you want to accelerate your career?Join our cutting-edge Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Wireline Services team ensures technical expertise to exceed our clients' expectations.Partner with the best
As the ANZ Wireline Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for leadership of the Wireline business in ANZ Region. You will cover sales activities, engage with customers and manage client relationships for Baker Hughes. You will provide wellsite support and guidance to our ANZ customers.
As a Delivery Manager for ANZ Area, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing the year plan for of the larger unit.
- Managing the coordination of equipment and personnel in accordance with the contracts and Baker Hughes' policy.
- Being accountable for operational QHSE for Wireline activities in ANZ to make sure all work is delivered in a safe and compliant way.
- Supporting the delivery of the financial plan and reporting job level financial performance of ANZ including planning and delivering annual variable cost savings to maximize returns.
- Interfacing with Sales Team to secure orders and promote positive customer relationship, including Contract level P&L responsibility.
- Managing the existing team of Wireline operational team in ANZ.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering and/or oilfield related or management discipline
- Have contract knowledge, reviewing and executing in accordance with the contract and manage operational and financial changes.
- Have significant experience managing onshore and offshore operations in the services sector and project management.
- Be fluent in English, able to positively engage with staff and customers at all levels of the organization.
- Have sufficient CEA Market Awareness in the Production Services area.
- Be willing to travel 25% of the time.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.