Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
At Eni, we are looking for a Renewable Plants Manager within Aldro Energia in Madrid, Spain. You will be responsible for preparing current and long-term planning for operations and maintenance activities of the company in line with standard markets and the guidelines provided by RENEWABLES OPMO (HQ);
About Aldro Energia
Aldro Energia is an electricity, gas and energy efficiency marketer operating in Spain and Portugal, with headquarters in the Capital city of Spain. We are experts in efficient energy management for all sectors: residential, industrial and services. In January 2021, Aldro Energia was acquired by Eni gas e luce, allowing Eni to expand its presence in the European market and begin offering customers a wide range of products and services beyond the supply of gas and electricity. Our objective is to provide sustainable solutions that contribute to the energy transition.
As a member of Renewables Team at Aldro Energia you will be responsible for:
- Mantaining the optimal asset production level, according to guidelines and assigned objectives, and identify possible actions to optimize production/operating performance, while protecting people's safety, the environment and the company's reputation.
- Guaranteeing OPEX management and optimization of the assets assigned, in line with standard markets and the guidelines provided by RENEWABLES OPMO (HQ).
- Guaranteeing integrity, availability and reliability of equipment and production plants according to guidelines for renewable assets.
- Implementing and managing the Production and OPEX Forecast Model, in accordance with provided best practices.
- Analysing the production data vs. the forecast and ensure the fine tuning of the model where necessary.
- Organizing and managing the production reporting towards the Authorities (production forecasts and production records).
- Ensuring technical follow up of the invoicing of the Power Purchase Agreement in line with agreed production records.
- Executing and monitoring, according to guidelines and technical instructions, the planned maintenance interventions and the unplanned maintenance interventions
- Defining and managing material management workflows.
- Planning and management of O&M services and spare parts' management.
- Supervising all the O&M activities performed by external suppliers.
- Operating, for assigned responsibilities, in accordance with guidelines, objectives and technical instructions provided by RENEWABLES OPMO central department and using (where applicable) framework agreements for renewable business.
- Marinating strict liaison with the central monitoring RENEWABLES Control Room for technical support and supervision of operations and maintenance activities
- Participating in periodic meetings as requested by RENEWABLES OPMO central department for technical and operational alignment activities.
- Mitigating risks to health, safety, the environment and public safety, which might impact on the Company's assets and image, employees and other parties, in all our activities.
- Developing, implementing and keeping updated the relevant company regulations (procedures, operating instructions) in conformity with applicable laws and requirements.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Energy or equivalent disciplines.
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) desirable.
- At least 10 years of experience in Renewables, Wind and/or Solar is a plus.
- Asset Plant Manager and Greenfield experiences are a must.
- Strong management skills focused in large teams.
- Full project life cycle management.
- Availability for travelling.
- Autonomy, proactivity, and strong communication skills
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.