Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Posted: Nov 30, 2021
Skills: Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Facility Maintenance Specialist in Carlsbad, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in performing routine corrective and planned maintenance on a variety of equipment including but not limited to: heater treaters, separators, artificial lift systems, pumps, motors, tanks, and facility piping. Local candidates preferred.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Promotes, supports and exhibits an active Health, Environment and Safety culture at all times, following all established procedures and guidelines.
- Provide hands on support for production operations and maintenance of its facilities.
- Coordinate facility maintenance with Maintenance, Operations and Construction organizations.
- Planning and site supervision for contractor maintenance resources.
- Optimize repair and maintenance costs.
- Utilize SAP PM, Click and ApproveIt for maintenance planning activities.
Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ yrs with a producing oil company or in a mechanic role preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5/2 schedule
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.