Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an I&E Technician in Carlsbad, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The primary responsibility is to assist in the installation, inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance of field automation systems, SCADA equipment and communications systems.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- High focus on Safety, Health and environment
- New production facility commissioning
- SCADA communications maintenance and troubleshooting
- Instrumentation maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment including but not limited to Guided Wave Radar, Recycle Pump
- Motors, Chemical pumps, Burner Management Systems, ESD Actuators, High Level Switches, Pressure Transmitters, Liquid and Gas Metering Equipment.
- Program monitoring and minor modifications to PLC's - ROC/Allen Bradley
- Artificial lift systems installs and maintenance including gas lift compression, ESP, Rod lift solutions.
- Utilize SAP PM and Click to ensure appropriate maintenance data collection
Skills / Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience.
- Instrumentation and control certificate or degree preferred
- Oil and Gas field operations experience preferred; hands on experience with automation devices preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience using ROC Link, Emerson programming tools, Crimson, Level Master Configurator, Radar Master Configurator, is preferred.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.