Skills: Research & Development, Electrical Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Carrollton, Texas, United States
- Under general supervision, acts as a technical lead on projects, as required, by establishing development plans and approving design documents.
- Evaluates project risks and provides input to project leads to develop mitigation strategies.
- Uses engineering tools, test specifications and assessment of Health, Safety and Environment requirements during the design process.
- Uses software tools or applications to perform routine analysis to predict reliability and performance.
- Contributes to Halliburton's Intellectual Property portfolio by delivering innovative and commercially successful solutions.
- Creates an impactful relationship with Halliburton's technical community, customers, and vendors by proactively collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Participates in professional societies in area of specialization.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline and 4 years of related experience. Completion of a master's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline is preferred.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including R&D Electrical Engineer, Sr up to a R&D Electrical Engineer, Principal.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
2601 Belt Line Rd , Carrollton , Texas , 75006 , United States
Requisition Number: 111698
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.