Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- In conjunction with the Strategic Business Manager, responsible for helping drive new product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for Product Line messaging development and implementation.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Under broad direction, the Marketing Supervisor is able to define and deliver high-level, strategic solutions that result in the successful promotion of Halliburton's brand and products and services.
- The role works with specific groups in marketing and communications, and the marketing teams within the regions, divisions and product service lines to develop, implement, maintain and report on marketing programs that have the potential to directly influence Halliburton's bottom line around the world.
- This role provides high-value professional expertise and influences large-scale projects and project teams to define and reach specific marketing goals and obtain the greatest value on marketing investments.
- This position will advise on the best method and resource allocation to implement defined programs and, if necessary, suggest/select the appropriate vendor or agency.
- This function is responsible for administering policies, processes, and practices to maintain quality service levels and to streamline workflows within Halliburton Marketing & Communications.
- This role is critical to the successful cross-flow of marketing information between the product service lines and divisions.
- This role is able to work independently in many cases to support or direct a team on assigned projects for regions, service lines, or divisions in one or more defined areas of expertise, including: Creative Services, Branding, Events, Divisional and Regional Marketing, Technical Marketing, and Digital Marketing.
- The Marketing Supervisor is able to work comfortably with middle and senior management in order to direct and guide the planning, development, and execution of multiple major programs and campaigns simultaneously.
Education & Experiences Requirements:
- Marketing Supervisor - Requires completion of an Associate's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Liberal Arts and minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing or Communication, of which five preferably includes experience in Halliburton or another oil and gas service company along with significant high-level people and project supervisory experience.
- Marketing Manager - Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or Liberal Arts and/or at least 10 years of experience in Marketing, of which at least five should be in the industry.
- Senior Marketing Manager - Skills are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications or Liberal Arts and/or at least 10 years of experience in Marketing, of which at least five should be in the industry.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Marketing Supervisor , Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Manager roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 109196
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: DE Other
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.