Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Purchasing, Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking 2 Procurement Administrators for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
Reporting to the Procurement Service Centre - Team Lead, the position incumbent will provide purchase requisition, purchase order life cycle management and supplier support for Business Units. This role can support multiple business units.
1. Create purchase requisitions from defined requirements in support of Business Unit activities as required. Monitor approval of requisitions and complete requisition changes as required. Complete trouble shooting and problem resolution as required.
2. Create and approve purchase orders in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
3. Manage purchase order lifecycle which includes monitoring, investigation and timely resolution of purchase order, receiving and invoicing queries and discrepancies.
4. Work collaboratively with all Supply Chain Management Teams and Business Unit customers.
5. Manage large volumes of purchase order confirmations, follow-up requests for confirmations and escalation to Supply Chain Management team members responsible for further follow-up to meet business requirements.
6. Identify problems and suggest opportunities for improvement to Team Lead.
7. Specific roles will require early start time and potential support during regional statutory holidays.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.