Lead Engineer Electronic HardwareAre you passionate about designing electrical solutions that make an impact?Would developing cutting-edge energy solutions excite you?Join our innovating Engineering team
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Play a pivotal role in our business
As a Lead Engineer Electronic Hardware, you will be responsible for activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge.
As an Lead Engineer- Electronic Hardware, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Being responsible for design and engineering or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determining design approaches and parameters; analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental tests & evaluate results.
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations
- Communicating and presenting to senior stakeholders to share information, shape strategy and provide technical guidance
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions for the business
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelors degree in electronics engineering with minimum of 3 years of experience in Electronic Hardware.
- Have enhanced knowledge of Analog, Digital, Mixed Signal, HMOS/MOS/CMOS, PLL, ADC, DAC etc.
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead project teams.
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional remote working as required
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.