Senior Reliability EngineerDo you enjoy enhancing the performance and reliability of essential equipment?Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?Join our innovating Engineering team
ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leading global provider of reliability solutions, supporting some of the world's largest resource, power, and utility companies. Using innovative technology, advisory services, and decades of reliability engineering experience, we are transforming the way companies manage the reliability of their assets.Become an expert on our product range
A Senior Reliability Engineer effectively applies a wide variety of Reliability techniques to a diverse range of industries and effectively manages a project from beginning to end to meet customer expectations and all project deliverables. The SRE works as part of a team and often as a team leader, to lead and influence fellow Engineers.
As a Senior Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Identifying ways to enhance ARMS and clients' success and how they can personally contribute
- Analyzing strategic options to ensure the best possible outcomes whilst enhancing the success of others', respectfully
- Encouraging and contributing to the team culture to enhance others' success for the greater benefit of ARMS
- Working on multiple projects of moderate size or portions of major projects.
- Evaluating independently, selects, and adapts standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- At least 5 years industry experience in a maintenance/reliability role gained in mining, processing, oil & gas, utilities, or manufacturing
- Experienced in the application of reliability methods and techniques gained within relevant industry
- Experienced in data analysis including extraction from various data sources the ability to summarize data into conclusions
- Well versed in leading multi-disciplined groups in the facilitation of problem solving and/or process / maintenance improvement studies
- Experienced in managing projects and able to demonstrate skills in all project elements including timelines, deliverables, and budgets
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we must push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.