Do you enjoy leading and motivating a successful manufacturing plant?Are you passionate about materials planning?Join our Team!
We are looking for a Master Scheduler to join our Manufacturing Planning Team, this is a key function working close to S&OP Leader, Project Planning, Sourcing, Medium and Short-term planning to detail and align the master plan.Partner with the best
In this role, this professional will ensure that the master plan translate the S&OP order profile, looking at capability, capacity and execution constraints, making sure that the resources load accordantly.
As a Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Keeping detailed Long term plan up to date, accordant to the latest official S&OP Slot plan distributed, aligning all the activities sequence for all resource in the Plant.
- Escalating and give visibility to Leaders, Managers and Directors, any issues identified during the master plan routine, that may be impacting customer, manufacturing cost or finance projections.
- Communicating across multiple departments to effectively implement actions between project planning, manufacturing, engineering, materials, warehouse, Reels management, or other department which has direct or indirect influence at the master plan.
- Supporting project planning to identify and/or prioritize projects and/or activities for engineering.
- Running and simulating, in conjunction of the S&OP Leader, what-if scenario to mitigate delivery risk or improvements to have the best and optimized slot plan.
- Being an advocate for all EHS + Quality initiatives and procedure.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Batchelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with proven experience in Planning or Manufacturing)
- Have experience on P6 primavera
- Be able to make the right decisions and willing to take on responsibilities across functions and team boundaries -Focused on building relationships with others.
- Be able to influence others to take on responsibilities and beyond team boundaries
- Be self-disciplined and self-motivated with a willingness to work within a group or individually in a multi discipline environment
- Have financial analysis background (work very closely with finance department on revenue/risks & assets)
- Have clear communication and negotiation skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Up to 2 days working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours- balancing flexibility to work around your personal commitments while ensuring availability for customers during working hours
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.