Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood is recruiting an Offshore Planner, an exciting & challenging role on the BSP Offshore Rejuvenation project
- To read, understand and implement the Company Safety Policy and the arrangements described in the Company and area Safety Management System documents in relation to the Planning function.
- To promote good working relations within the Project Controls Teams and other project departments and client representatives.
- To carry out all works in compliance with Corporate and Project specific procedures.
- To be fully conversant with WOOD ABMS applications (P6, CTRm, JCm, Timesheet).
- To work with offshore construction team to ensure accurate offshore progress is reported on a daily basis and input to the job card management system
- Interface with offshore team to produce the agreed daily project reports
- Attend daily progress meetings
- Review forecast completion dates with project team and relay changes to the onshore planning group
- Maintain and update schedule as required
- To liaise with the project team and planners to resolve conflicts.
- To ensure the requisite quality of data is maintained.
- To interface on a daily basis with the Projects Controls Team.
- To interface on a daily basis with the Project Team.
Skills / Qualifications
- IT / Computer Literacy in particular Primavera P6 and Microsoft Excel.
- Understands and applies planning theory, processes and best practices.
- Implements continuous learning on an individual level.
- Accepts feedback and takes responsibility for improving their performance.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, initiative and drive.
- Builds and sustains effective team relationships, readily shares information, knowledge and personal strengths.
- Communicates effectively with others adjusting style and content to the audience.
- Plans and organizes workload to deliver high quality work to deadlines.
- Influences others by persuading and negotiating to come to an acceptable agreement.
- Able to handle change and adapt to new situations.
- Provides support and training to other members of staff.
- Preference will be given to Bruneian citizens or Brunei permanent residents
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.