Principal Reliability EngineerDo you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?Would you like to help the team to solve customer challenges across asset intensives industry? Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team
ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leading global provider of reliability solutions, supporting some of the world's largest resource, power and utility companies. Using innovative technology, advisory services and decades of reliability engineering experience, we are transforming the way companies manage the reliability of their assets. Partner with the best
The Principal Reliability Engineer's role is to enhance the execution of quality Engineering Services and Training with a focus on continuous improvement of ARMS approach, procedures and use of technology in providing the best possible solutions, or recommendations to ARMS' clients.
As an Principal Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Enhancing the execution of quality Engineering Services and Training with a focus on continuous improvement of ARMS approach, procedures and use of technology in providing the best possible solutions
- Developing strong networks across the industry to keep abreast of emerging technologies and tools.
- Applying extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields independently.
- Identifying solutions for clients and delivers engineering services across all of ARMS marketed capabilities.
- Identifying ways in which the strategic positioning or capability of ARMS is proactively improved to be the leading provider of reliability solutions globally.
- Using advanced techniques in the modification or extension of theories and practices of sciences and disciplines to complete assignments.
- Identifying ways proactively in which to build a caring, team culture to exceed ALL of client, personal and ARMS success measures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have minimum of 15 years industry experience gained in a similar role in maintenance/reliability
- Able demonstrates a good technical understanding of Reliability methods and application of ASM, OnePM, and the Isograph Software range & highly competent at applying Reliability techniques.
- Have a strong computer literacy including use of internet, Microsoft office products, Reliability applications and customer databases.
- Able to present to various groups relating to subject matter expertise in a professional and training capacity demonstrated experience in the sales cycle, specifically sales closing skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.