Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services? Would you like to work in the field with our customers? Join our Downhole Wireline Team in Midland, TX
We are the leader in well construction and production, our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team is the repair hub for all, global Wireline technologies. We provide a high level of service to ensure the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of our innovative equipment. Partner with the best
As a Wireline Field Operator, under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions. Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.Partner with the best
As a Field Engineer for Wireline Services, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity. Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Assists in providing completions logging and completions services both at the workshop and wellsite
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment
- Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig.
- May provide a record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals
- Performs other related duties as required
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- 1+ year of Wireline experience
- Completes required learning activities in Phase 2 of the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program.
- Expands product line knowledge and expertise
- Proficient in running less complex, lower risk jobs in primary product line
- Demonstrates ability to apply downhole hydraulics principles and correctly uses product line/ application specific calculations
- Ability to work and communicate well with others
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- On call 24hrs - 7 days on, 3 days off, then 7 days on, 4 days off
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.