The Supply Chain Services Associate will monitor day-to-day Ariba invoicing activity. Responsible for resolving issues and focusing upon continuous process improvement of the processes associated with invoicing in SAP/Ariba.
· Assist in the onboarding and training of new suppliers to the Ariba Network to enable electronic invoice submission
- Assist with the master data entry of new suppliers into SAP and make changes to existing supplier records when required
- Growing knowledge of Ariba and SAP in order to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues related to submission of invoices and service sheets from vendors
- Accountable to resolve vendor invoicing problems, both technical and commercial as needed
- Ability to provide positive customer service daily to vendors while assisting with Ariba invoicing activities
- Manages and resolves invoice disputes
- Act as a liaison between internal Murphy teams (Supply Chain Team, Operational Teams, Accounts Payable, etc) and vendors
- Ability to run reports, analyze vendor accounts, identify trends or potential fraud, duplicate payments, etc.
- Creates service entry sheets in SAP
- Analyzes transactional data
- Assists with reconciliation of good receipts and invoice processing
- SAP Power User
- SAP/Ariba technical resource
- Identifies and recommends improvements to processes and standards
- Assists with other Procurement activities and special projects as required
· Applies business rules required for issuance of PO/Contract, receipt of goods/services and invoicing
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.