Job Title: Control Systems Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Belpre, OH USA
NES Fircroft has partnered with Kraton to find a skilled Control Systems Engineer to support their manufacturing complex in Belpre, OH. This position would allow for development, improvement and ownership over one of the processing units control systems. This position would work in a team effort with operations, maintenance and other Control System Engineer's to continually improve the entire site's processing ability and safety record.Overview
Kraton is a leading global producer of innovation-based sustainable solutions for the biobased chemical and specialty polymer markets. We are comprised of more than 1,800 diverse individuals in over 30 locations across four continents. We are a driven group of problem solvers dedicated to delivering exceptional value with our solutions. Our best-in-class materials help our customers differentiate their products in various industries that enhance people's lives worldwide.
We strive to make a Positive Difference globally to our employees, customers, communities, and shareholders by providing sustainable solutions that foster the circular economy. We believe it is our role to be good stewards to the world. We take pride in our global efforts to increase the ability to reduce, reuse and recycle.
Our vision sets the stage for us to continue redefining the specialty chemical industry; Kraton has a legacy of more than 100 years of global leadership in biobased specialty chemicals. That, along with our sustainable approach, global footprint, reliable supply, extensive expertise, and integrated portfolio of high-quality products, enable us to push the boundaries on performance to power the future of innovation.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
- Identifies analyses and develops new business opportunities.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems.
- Regularly called upon to lead multiple and intermediate level projects.
- Able to solve complex operating issues, resource issues and constraints with limited guidance.
- Manages intermediate engineering project teams.
- Frequent contacts with internal personnel and at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling or specific phases of engineering projects or contracts.
- Conducts briefings and participates in technical meetings for internal management and external representatives concerning specific operations.
- Determine scope, budget and timeline of intermediate sized projects
Education, Certifications & Licenses
- 10+ years of experience in Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years expirience in PLC, DCS and automation
- Expirience with Foboro is a plus
- Supervisory training and experience.
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.