Skills: Accounting, Asset Management, Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Would you enjoy being part of a team that puts quality first?
Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?
Join a team that delivers essential services!
Treasury is the primary interface with investors in the firm's fixed income bonds and notes programs, and with the firm's bank network and other liquidity providers. Treasury staff also have responsibility for managing bank lines of credit, and the control and movement of the firm's cash and cash positions. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
Partner with the best
As Lead Treasury Analyst - Business Treasury you are responsible for developing and executing funding, liquidity and exposure management strategies for the enterprise. This includes debt issuance, alternative funding and investment management. Analyzes and manages the firm's liquidity positions and risks to provide for both regulatory and operational demands. You will aggregate exposures, analyzes risks, develop strategies to address and manage related trade execution. In addition, you are responsible for treasury activities including cash management, creditor relations and capital planning.
As a Lead Treasury Analyst - Business Treasury, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring risk profile of the issued trade finance instruments are aligned with company policy
- Guarantying timely execution of the issuance process aligned to business requirements
- Providing advise & guidance to business teams on Trade Finance related matters
- Monitoring open trade finance instruments to reduce the expired but still open instruments
- Supporting periodic reconciliation of open instruments with banks to ensure the Trade finance instruments repository is up to date
- Partnering with banks trade finance teams to improve the process for issuance & drive reduction in turnaround time
- Providing trainings to various business & commercial teams on the usage of the Trade finance platform
- Setting up, drive and monitor reporting process (internal and external) to drive process efficiency.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent professional qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Proven years of experience in a Finance position
- Prior international, commercial Treasury or banking experience
- Full professional proficiency in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.