Carrollton, Texas, United States
Carrollton, Texas, United States
Skills: Research & Development, Electrical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Carrollton, Texas, United States
R&D Electrical Engineer, Sr - Electronic Hardware Design
- Architect & lead design, development, implementation, verification, validation & reliability growth of Electronics based systems & components as applied on downhole & surface equipment/tools as part of testing technologies
- Design and analysis of complete analog electronics systems (active/passive component selection, gain signal conditioning, input/output filter design, closed-loop control, A/D and D/A, etc.)
- Design knowledge of power electronics circuits (power supplies, magnetics and inverters)
- Develop schematic and support PCB design
- Experience with Measurement Equipment (network and impedance analyzers, scopes, etc.)
- Utilize commonly used circuit simulators (LTSPICE, PSPICE, etc.) for modeling designs
- Utilize math tools (Matlab, MathCAD, etc.)
- Lead design reviews of internal developments and third-party designs
- Develop component qualification plans and lead execution of plans (high temperature qualification included)
- Document designs, specifications, test plans, revisions and produce test reports
- Present technical status, risk plans and reports to management
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to other personnel in the team in developing new approaches to solve problems.
- Prepared to work on several projects at a given time or highly complicated projects that require a creative teamwork. Work with cross-functional teams during product life cycle
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006
Requisition Number: 113204
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.