Petroplan is seeking to hire Senior Pipeline Engineer for one of it's client Job Purpose
Provide technical support to projects. Provide technical services and technical support in the area of discipline engineering for all assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support as required, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost. Discipline Technical Authority, on
behalf of Discipline Lead. Job Requirement
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company. Possess sound fundamentals in his discipline area. Shall possess very good technical skills in his discipline
- Skill / knowledge of International, Shell DEPs standards related to area of expertise.
- Proficiency in engineering software for design and installation of offshore pipeline systems.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills and be fluent in English
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.