Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Qatar
Petroplan is seeking to Hire Senior Instrumenation & Control for one of it's client.
- 10 years relevant experience after graduation, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry.
- Fully familiar, with hands on design capability, in the Instrument and Control Engineering discipline with expertise in the
- use of industry renowned design software and industry codes & standards.
- Knowledge on using/ implementing International, Shell DEPs standards of Instrument and Control in facilities design is a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency level in the use of the English language (both written & spoken) should be high and must approach native speaker standard.
- Bachelor degree in Instrument and Control Engineering or Equivalent from an internationally recognized University/ Institution.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.