Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Sales and Operations Planner is responsible for producing accurate demand forecasts for all products under multiple product lines. Day to day you will be involved in creating, maintaining and updating statistical models and data in the forecasting system as well as determining trends and performance for business and operational metrics. Sales and Operations Planner Key Responsibilities:
- Review and manage statistical model exceptions.
- Collaborate with Sales and Geozone teams to ensure all aspects of forecast are covered.
- Own and manage Sales and Operations process for the product line.
- Track and analyse forecast variance or bias and update forecasts to continually improve forecast accuracy.
- Identify best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain Make-Buy decisions for all SKUs within a product line to ensure optimization of production allocation to reduce cost and improve capacity utilization.
- Balance supply with demand for the product line and identify constraints.
- Maintain Finished Goods inventory policy.
- Complete analysis on inventory turns and implement systems to increase performance.
- Monitor supplier performance and work towards supplier lead time reduction.
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance.
- Works closely with Marketing, Account Planning, Operations and Replenishment to deliver accurate demand forecasts.
- Contribute to enhancements of demand planning systems, which includes participating in requirements definition, performing system checks and tests and developing reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business, industrial management, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of five years' experience in demand planning or inventory management role.
- Solid understanding of supply chain best practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, inclusive of verbal, written and formal presentations.
- Agile enough to be comfortable in participative problem-solving environments with other senior management.
- Strong process and continuous improvement skills.
- Must have a supportive, positive attitude and approach to work.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must possess candid, impeccable honesty and integrity.