Do you love designing products that will innovate?Do you relish the prospect of working with advanced cutting-edge energy technology products?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. We oversee the development and creation of future energy technology products.Partner with the best
You will be responsible for the Instrumentation design and electrical arrangement for Compressors, Gas/Steam Turbine applications.You will have the opportunity to introduce new technology to enhance company profitability and productivity.You will be responsible for maintaining and incorporating new cost-effective solutions for designs.
As a Instrumentation Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing Electrical and Instrumentation arrangements through the application of International Standard (e.g. ATEX, CSA, NEC/NEMA, IECex)
- Modeling using 3D software for Instrumentation loop arrangement based on installation condition.
- Designing and SMART instrumentation configuration against susceptibility electric and electromagnetic noise.
- Optimizing Electrical installation to standardize solution in collaboration with Manufacturing department.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have BSc. or MSc. of Science in Electrical, Electronic, Industrial, Management or Computer Science Engineering.
- Have proven working experience in an engineering position for electrical or instrumentation design.
- Be proficient in Instrumentation design and related development tools; knowledge of industry codes and standards.
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills; able to influence and motivate others.
- Be familiar with 3D Modelling tools (NX) / Have knowledge on electrical installation and cable routing.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.