ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Location:
Houston (Energy Corridor) Job Dimensions/Activities :
Candidate will provide general administrative support for RDS Safety Leadership team (10 GMs). Key areas of responsibilities:
• Agenda Management e.g. monitoring, managing, sorting, or routing messages, emails, to respective parties
• Complex Travel arrangements
- required preparations for travel location such as visa requirements, and organizing local matters)
• Organizing/coordinating events
- Such events include social events, conferences, workshops, meetings, lunches, trainings, talks.
- Events usually require the job holder to research venues, negotiate with 3rd parties and undertake costing activities, as well as be accountable for full administration before/during/after the event.
• Visitor arrangements:
- making arrangements for visitor(s) at the office, which includes preparing the agenda, organizing site access, greeting and escorting the visitor(s)
• Finance management
- maintenance of accounts, assisting to verify invoices related to the department, supporting the budgeting process and any other data analysis.
• coordinating of publishing conference papers, reports, news forum, newsletter and website.
• General office management duties such as assisting to prepare documents, reports, meeting minutes
• Handles other professional, administrative duties as requested.
• Assists General managers in their performance of obligations to professional organizations
• Frequently coordinates work for several other support staff members
• Provides cover for VP Safety PA during leave/vacation
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.