Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Beijing, China
Senior Mechanical Field Service Engineer - (RECO)
Are you a Mechanical Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?
Do you enjoy working independently with a high level of accountability?
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team ensures the integrity of data and provides valuable financial insight to the business.
Partner with the best
As a Senior Mechanical Field Service Engineer - (RECO), you'll play a vital role with our customers. Leading installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You'll be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Senior Mechanical Field Service Engineer (RECO), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- As Baker Hughes expertise of technical advisor/consultant to customer site leading the site activities to support
- BH O&G Reciprocating Compressor installation/commissioning/startup and various level maintenance/trouble-shooting
- Auxiliary system of above products installation/commissioning/trouble-shooting
- Leading site activities follow BHGE HSE policy and meet technical/quality norm/process request
- Leading/organizing professional technical support to customer and site job related parties
- Submit site job reports to internal/external customers
- Leading site services activities with high quality as scheduled and defined scope
- Proactively lead site job management/ meetings/ communications with customer
- Guarantee contractual responsibilities fulfilled correctly, reach/above customer's expectation
- Leading/coaching Junior FSE growth
- Strong site job management capability and soft skills
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor or above diploma
- 5+ years mechanical services related experience preferred
- Fluent English communication capability
- Solid depth knowledge with Reciprocating Compressor. Better with at least one of the products - Gas Turbine/Steam Turbine/Centrifugal Compressor...; and Auxiliary system PID and drawings/tools with proficiency mechanical skills
- Availability to frequent travel worldwide (onshore/offshore)
- Strong analytic and problems solving capabilities
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills including site team management experience
- Computer skills
- O&G rotating equipment knowledge/experience
- Petroleum/ Petrochemical Site service/maintenance background
- Multi-skill capability on CC, ST, HDGT or ADGT etc.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.