Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lysekil, Sweden
Wood is currently recruiting for a Site Secretary to be based at our project site in Lysekil, Sweden. This will be a contract position for approximately 18 months. The role will require a Swedish national or someone already resident in Sweden.
- Manage field secretarial activities
- Organise secretarial services ensuring correspondence is distributed, referenced and filed correctly
- Type notes of meeting and letters making the relevant distribution
- Give assistance to the team as for as clerical work is concerned
- Provide site administration services to support the field office in execution of the contract
- Issue requisitions of office furniture, equipment and supplies, according to the needs, control their distribution and be responsible for the maintenance of the furniture and equipment
- Supervise the time recording of site personnel, including production of lateness and absentee reports
- If required, ensure and manage the safekeeping of the site cash float, and the disbursement of petty cash for minor site expenditure and expenses. Any disbursement requires prior authorisation in accordance with Company and site procedures
- Ensure that accounting functions are carried out according to the required procedures
- Assist with the site elements for personnel mobilisation, personnel evacuation, and the general administration of all personnel welfare issues including security, housing, accommodation, leave entitlements and the provision of travel
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working on a refinery or industrial construction site would be preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Able to confidently speak and write in English
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.