Skills: Materials Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Singapore, Singapore
- Safely and effectively receives and unloads raw material used in production, finished products, and products requiring any rework. As needed loads raw material into plant production lines per production requirements and formulation.
- Operates forklift and other loading and unloading equipment as required.
- Training in raw material loading procedures, stretch wrap, and shrink wrap procedures.
- Must be able to follow HSE and regulatory issues.
- Must be able to handle 1-3 ton materials, safely secure them, and stack or unstack on a pallet.
- Operate raw material loading equipment and make necessary adjustments.
- Proper lifting and handling procedures.
- Receive coolant and assist machinists with monitoring coolant availability.
- Assist machinists with chip-ins.
- Perform general housekeeping activities
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year of experience in Material Handling
- Training on forklift operation required. Singapore approved forklift license from WSH or PSA, and years in warehouse operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11 Tuas South Avenue 12, Singapore, Singapore, 637131, Singapore
Requisition Number: 110939
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.