Our client is looking for a Head of Recruitment & Training for a contract position, located in Aberdeen.
- Oversee and manage the Company's operational and strategic Recruitment, Training, Learning and Development objectives.
- Initiate and deliver various digitalisation initiatives on behalf of the Human Resources department.
- Drive and support implementation of new software and systems applicable to the Human Resources Department, particularly within the Recruitment & Training functions.
- Ensure continual review and delivery of internal succession planning, personnel upskilling, and talent management.
- Monitor both internal and external industry skills shortages, managing the design and implementation of various training, learning and development initiatives.
- Supervise compliance with relevant employment and training legislation.
- Supervision of the achievement of relevant Training and Recruitment KPI's.
- Supervision of the Companies Pool Crew of personnel and crewing placements.
- Continual proactive review and research of location operating requirements relating to local content obligations and in country training requirements.
- Participating in relevant industry, governing body and client audits.
- Any other duties as required by the Chief HR Officer.
- Relevant experience at a similar level ideally within a similar industry.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and relevant industry training requirements.
- Proven track record project managing digital transformation initiatives.
- Previous experience initiating and delivering new systems, software and process'.
- Excellent personnel management and leadership skills.