Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Part Time Reporting Assurance Coordinator (job share - 3 days per week) for a contract position, located in Aberdeen
This is a maternity cover role (circa 1 year), working 3 days per week in a job share role as Reporting and Assurance Coordinator.
This role primarily ensures the delivery of reporting, risk and assurance requirements for the HSE function. This role also supports delivery of requirements of the wider HSE function in relation to health, safety and environment.
- Delivering accurate and timely weekly, monthly and ad-hoc HSE reports
- Developing, maintaining & implementing reporting and assurance processes and procedures
- Maintaining HSE Systems - myHSES (events / action management), Learning from Events, OCA's, Observations
- HSE Administration tasks on a daily basis
- Any improvement activities as required
- Assisting with additional ad-hoc duties such as arranging flu jabs
Management System Accountabilities
- Delivering improvements in myHSES system, OCA system, Observations system, Power BI, maintaining database, coaching users
- BMS Team focal point
Risk and Assurance Accountabilities
- Updating the HSE assurance plan
- Tracking & reporting regulatory activity across the business
- Teamwork, decision making, communication skills,
- Previous HSE reporting background essential, awareness of Oil & Gas HSE reporting requirements, familiar with HSEx reporting requirements,
- NEBOSH certificate preferable