Oil Field Services (OFS) Governance Support SpecialistDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to help shape and implement Baker Hugh regional sourcing strategies?Join our OFS Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
Responsible for Administrative and Executive Support and understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches. Will be extending support to OFS Governance Leader in relation to ongoing and future reporting, investigations, and process improvements.
As an OFS Governance support specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Supporting Sourcing/Procurement Governance Senior Manager with review of invoices submitted as Non PO in relation to current policies and procedures on daily basis ensuring reporting platform is maintained and updated and required actions are taken in a timely manner
- Supporting review and investigation of non-compliant cases and review monthly/quarterly trend. Track and document remediation actions taken on monthly basis
- Performing risk analysis of current and future Suppliers in relation to Company HQ initiatives.
- Taking initiatives to include but not limited to Administrative Service Providers, Supplier Social Responsibility Program, quarterly Supplier Risk management review, and internal/external OFS audits
- Reviewing and coordination of existing and new policies and procedures both for Sourcing/Procurement and other Functional Groups- QA. Finance, Logistics etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Updating information on Supplier, Requester, Commodity Code, GL code
- Reviewing invoice for type of spend, date of spend, any reference to PO etc.
- Reviewing of monthly trends to identify and document repeat offenders for potential further action
- Investigating and provide supporting documentation for audit findings from Ariba WF and NPNP reporting
- Supporting Governance with ensuring all potential ASP's have been captured. Utilize data from Ariba WF and ThoughtSpot Reports for continuous review
- Have understanding of invoice and Finance process
- Have procurement and Finance processes / System (SAP and/or Ariba) knowledge
- Have understanding of complete Procurement process and interaction with other functional groups such as Finance, Quality, Logistics, Engineering etc.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.