Would you like to work on industry leading projects?Do you enjoy working to a high standard to meet targets?Join our successful team
As Field Specialist you will be executing the operations of Pressure Pumping equipment, while supervising Pressure Pumping personnel and complying with all the integrity / quality and safety standards, as well as compliance with the regulations of the different clients in all fields.Play a vital role for our customers
As a Pressure Pumping Field Service Specialist, you will perform frac pack and stimulation services from a Baker Hughes vessel or Baker Hughes skid equipment.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing the required checking and operations of equipment required for frac pack and/or stimulation jobs
- Providing records of equipment and other materials to the customer representative at the rig/well site
- Carrying out all required responsibilities safely, following standard policies and legal requirements
- Rigging up of high pressure lines and operate pumping equipment related frac pack and simulation work
- Supervising maintenance operations and personnel as well as loading of vessel prior to dispatching to client locations
- Providing support for pressure pumping operations to ensure iron rig-up and handling of fluids are completed safely.
- As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a minimum two year technical degree or equivalent industry experience in Pressure Pumping operations, Particularly operations from vessels
- Be able to show a good general knowledge of the Gas and Oil industry
- Be a team player and display good communication skills and supervisory skills
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude
- Have valid offshore vessel experience
- Have experience in Pressure Pumping Vessel Services
- Have a thorough understanding of oilfield pressure pumping operations and services
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- The position requires a 14 on/14 off work schedule with periodic additional work requirements during off work times as required, due to activity levels
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.