Do you enjoy being part of team that provides high-quality engineering for our customers?Are you a Drilling Fluids Engineer looking for a interesting projects?Be part of a successful team
We provide advanced technology and solutions that serve a diverse range of industry segments. We ensure industry-leading availability and reliability, built on deep technical expertise. Our team carries out electrical studies, simulations, testing and installations for our customers. Working on large-scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly stretch capabilities and improve.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will supervise drilling operations, parameter optimization and build successful customer relations. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to provide solutions to complex drilling problems. Utilizing drilling logs and gauges, you will be providing an overview of real-time downhole activity.
As a Field Specialist (Drilling & Completion Fluids), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Providing onsite services by measuring, testing and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties under minimal supervision.
- Maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by testing fluid properties accurately.
- Maintaining inventory at customer well sites.
- Maintaining effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site.
- Providing ongoing support to assist operations in providing our customers with the most effective, environmentally safe drilling fluids available while optimizing the well-bore construction process and maximizing our customers' production.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- Have an industry experience and product line training required.
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in drilling and completion fluids.
- Have an excellent Functional/Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- Demonstrate relevant work experience related to the preparation and testing of drilling and completion fluids.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off - on call 24/7
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.